Streamlining the deletion/read/unread/organization process & cloud syncing

emfarber

21 Sep, 2016 03:06 AM

Hi there. What I have to say may not be warmly received, but I'm going to say it anyway. The slider system is pretty convoluted. I enjoy reading comics on Comic Zeal, and I've been with you since very nearly the beginning. However, reading comics is easy...deleting them? Not at all. There are "norms" that iOS users have been trained to expect. You like the slider system. I assure you, very few people would say they prefer that to a system that more closely resembles a mail app, where a simple swipe would reveal the option to move a comic to a folder, mark as read, unread or to delete it.

Adding an option to select and then move, mark as read, unread or delete multiple comics should also be added. Adding cross-iOS device syncing as an option would be amazing, so that once a comic is added to your library, it is synced across ALL of your devices, via the cloud service. Currently I have a LOT of comics on my iPad, but they do not automatically sync to my iPhone and Mac. This should be easier to do. I have plenty of room in iCloud and do not want to pay extra for Dropbox, etc.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac