or Create a profile
17 Apr, 2015 02:12 PM
Howdy! So for the past weeks I was working on this C# project that will hopefully be useful to you.
It is a smart panels creator (like Marvel Smart Panels/Comixology Guided View) for CBR/CBZ files. You can export your project as CPD file (Comic Panels Defintion), which is regular JSON file. In JSON file there are panel definitions for each page. Panels are relatively positioned (left/right/width/height in percentages, rather than fixed PX position).
EXE files are located here (no need for installation, just extract and run)
* Open CBR (RAR) and CBZ (ZIP) files
* Intuitive and simple User Interface
* Unlimited pages
* Unlimited number of panels per page
* Two modes - Design Panels and Preview Panels mode
* Vector like panel drawing
* Page Zooming
* Panels are relatively positioned (in percentages, rather than fixed positions in PX)
* Ability to use grid (easier object snapping)
* Can emulate various device sizes in preview mode (AutoSize, iPhone, iPad and Android common resolutions)
* CPD files (Comic Panels Definition) are regular JSON files
* Open and Save CPR (Comic Smart Panels Project) so you can continue working on your panels later
I also submitted simple Comic Smart Panels Reader, just as a technology demo for CPD files, so you can test them (nothing fancy, just simple fade animation between panels, but works pretty nicely).
I really hope you will find this software useful.
Also, you need .NET Framework 4.5, and Windows 7 and up.
Program screenshot: i.imgur.com/REMV0T3.jpg
CPD JSON file definition: i.imgur.com/6JOnzUY.jpg
Formatting help /
(switch to plain text)
(switch to Markdown)
You can attach files up to 10MB
If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.
A conversation has been started with the Comic Zeal staff to resolve this discussion.
This discussion is private.
Only you and Comic Zeal support staff can see and reply to it.
This discussion is public. Everyone can see and reply to it.
You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac
Powered by Tender™.