Comic Zeal won't import

heytherenikita

02 Jan, 2015 07:37 AM

Hello,

I love CZ and everything was working fine up till a month or so ago. I don't import comics all that often -- I update my collection maybe once every two or three months -- so I'm not sure when the app stopped working properly, but I suspect it was after the numerous iOS 8 updates.

I can still read the existing, imported comics in the app just fine. It's not slow or laggy, and it's not crashing.

The problem is that I'm trying to import some new comics through iTunes file sharing (both cbr and cbz formats) and while the folders show up in the File Sharing section of iTunes, when I open CZ up on my iPad, the auto import function doesn't start up. Previously, once the comics were copied into File Sharing, CZ on my iPad would automatically import them.

Am I doing something wrong or is something broken?

Thanks in advance for your help.

1. 1 Posted by Brad on 15 Jun, 2016 06:38 PM

The problem is that I'm trying to import some new comics through iTunes file sharing (both cbr and cbz formats) and while the folders show up in the File Sharing section of iTunes, when I open CZ up on my iPad, the auto import function doesn't start up. Previously, once the comics were copied into File Sharing, CZ on my iPad would automatically import them.

2. 2 Posted by RevPorter on 30 Oct, 2016 03:17 PM

I am having this same problem.

3. 3 Posted by Brad Hubbard on 01 Nov, 2016 12:30 AM

I just downloaded over again & everything worked fine

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac