Syncing through itunes but wont show up in comicz on ipad

Greg

18 May, 2011 07:05 PM

Ok, so I am dragging my cbr files from the desktop to itunes sharing into the comiczeal folder, they are showing up, they say they are syncing then I go into the ipad and there is nothing in my collection? This might be something simple but I do the same with my pages documents and they work.

Please help
Greg

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by emolina on 19 May, 2011 01:28 AM

Is Comic Zeal trying to import them? what happens after iTunes has finished moving them across and you start up Comic Zeal?

2. 2 Posted by Greg on 19 May, 2011 06:47 PM

comic zeal doesnt show anything, like I havent done anything, also they disapear from itunes. I think they might be faulty files because I tried some old files and they worked,

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by emolina on 25 May, 2011 07:04 AM

Ah, ok.

4. 4 Posted by Paul S on 26 Jul, 2016 08:40 PM

I have OS 10.11.6 with iTunes 12.4.2.4 and iOS v. 9.3.3 and I added some comics through the File Sharing aspect of iTunes to sync them to my iPad. It shows up in iTunes, in the File Sharing part, but everytime I sync my iPad, those comic books never sync over. This didn't use to be a problem, but it is now. I contacted Apple support, but ultimately, they said it was probably on your end. Can you help me with this?

5. 5 Posted by doug on 12 Aug, 2016 02:38 AM

I'm having the same issue

6. 6 Posted by Ralph Mozzi on 08 Sep, 2016 03:09 AM

I'm having the same issue as well. Is support seeing these messages? I'm not seeing any responses, and at this point the program won't import at all for me.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac