or Create a profile
26 Apr, 2017 03:51 AM
Here's how to reproduce it.
1. Have multiple comics that would be auto-grouped in a folder. Say "MyComic 1", "MyComic 2" and "MyComic 3"
2. Import them - observe they go into a folder called MyComic - hooray, cool feature.
2a. Optional: read them all - my usage pattern
3. Swipe the folder right into the slider - it disappears from view
4. Forget to do the "Delete all stuff in slider" - this is the killer
5. Now try to Import "MyComic 4" and "MyComic 5".
For me, it auto-grouped the new importsinto the same (invisible) folder, giving the impression that they had not been imported. If you bring back the folder from the slider, you'll find the imported files are in there...
So, before you import, make sure you empty the slider.
Formatting help /
(switch to plain text)
(switch to Markdown)
You can attach files up to 10MB
If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.
A conversation has been started with the Comic Zeal staff to resolve this discussion.
This discussion is private.
Only you and Comic Zeal support staff can see and reply to it.
This discussion is public. Everyone can see and reply to it.
You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac
Powered by Tender™.