I think i have the same problem since more than 2 weeks.
Everytime i import comics through the web, the ipad screen fluctuate as when the comics are uploaded but then i cant find the uploaded comics nowhere..
The situation even is getting worse lately as some already uploaded comics are vanishing !!!!!
Appreciate your assistance brothers.
Same issue here since a couple of weeks, the import is randomly not working.
I have either some comics that do not want to be imported and stay in the root of the document view (in itune, app) or some are duplicated as they are stuck also in the root folder...
I've got this problem of file import ( filename with accented characters) since a couple of weeks.
This problem occurs only with IOS 10.3.1 !... With IOS 10.2.1 import files with accented characters works properly.
I've tested import of these kind of files with an other BD app (Cloudreaders) : it works properly under IOS 10.3.1 !...
Thank you for your help.
More information about this problem :
- the problem occurs in case of accented characters in the name of file (Pdf, cbr, cbz, rar) or in the name of files contained in the archives cbr, cbz, rar.
- the problem occurs in case of import files through iTunes, with web browser and from Dropbox.
- the problem occurs from IOS 10.3...